Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 6 at Primary Childrens Hospital


This is me being wheeled out of the hospital to the car. I know I looked pale, sick, and holding a barf bucket (which I never used once the entire time), but I'm screaming for joy inside.
So there was NO WAY I was spending another night in the hospital after last night. It was brutal. I've been up since 5 am walking around & being uncomfortable. I can't take another minute here. The dr came in around 8:30 and talked to me and said I could go home. Oh man. I told my parents to pack up so we could leave NOW.




See this machine here. I've named it "SATAN". All night, every night, it would beep and yell at me. I breath through my mouth at night and apparently don't get enough oxygen and then it would beep and the nurse would come in.

1 comment: